Admissions for all trade is between the month May and July of every year.
1. Admissions are made as per Karnataka Govt rules.
2. Students should get admitted before the last date given by the college.
3. At the time of admission students should submit required original documents and
pay the first installment fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
The students should produce the following certificates at the time of admission.
1. Two copies of marks card with original.
2. Transfer certificate two copies with original.
3. Conduct certificate from the previously studied institution.
4. Income certificate duly signed by the Tashildar (Original + 2 copies)